Thursday, June 20, 2013

Book Signing and Celebration TONIGHT at The Little Beach Gallery, Hyannis

Tonight I'm teaming up with CapeWomenOnline magazine for a Summer Launch party - both of the new issue of the magazine and my new book SON OF A MERMAID!
CapeWomenOnline magazine, Summer 2013

Jen Villa of The Little Beach Gallery, 539 South Street in downtown Hyannis, is our most gracious hostess for this event - with food from Farm Fare Fresh 
and yummy treats from the pink Something Sweet Cape Cod food truck!

Party starts at 6 p.m. and goes through 8:30 p.m. - click the image to get directions!


CapeWomenOnline magazine is celebrating the launch of their Summer 2013 Issue - the first issue in four years without my name on the masthead. I've taken a step back to reevaluate, and decided to focus more on my writing and my family, and had to give up something.... I'll still be writing my column, but I've turned over the editorial hat back to the capable hands of publisher Nicola Burnell.

(So this party will be my retirement soiree as well! )

Hope to see you there!



1 comment:

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?