Friday, March 30, 2012

Are you ready for A to Z ???

The A to Z challenge starts on Sunday - are you ready? Are you participating? Are you aware of how it works?

Sunday April 1st will be "A" day - hundreds upon hundreds of bloggers will be posting the start of their alphabet. Including me, I guess, since I'm all signed up. Then each successive day will be the next letter, except for the rest of the Sundays in the month. We get Sunday's off after the first one. 26 days, 26 letters - soooo many possibilities.

For more information, click the A to Z icon on the left column of my blog and check out the official website and the list of fabulous bloggers who'll be participating this year! Should be a blast!

What will you be blogging about?


2 comments:

  1. I decided to take the NATO spelling alphabet (alpha, bravo, Charlie etc.) and write a post for each of the words. This is my first time at it, so we'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally winging it! Come and watch to see if I fall on my face!

    On your mark....get set......

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?