Friday, October 29, 2010


Happy Halloween Weekend!

What do you have planned to kick off your spooky weekend plans? I'm actually dressing up today for Halloween, and taking my Girl Scout troop to visit a nursing home after school. They need some trick-or-treaters for their holiday party and the girls are always happy to help out (especially when candy is involved!)

Tomorrow my middle child rock-n-roll star has his first "real" gig with his band, playing at a middle school costume dance. A far cry from the costume parties my husband and I have attended in recent years, but a milestone moment nonetheless! And then Sunday is all about trick-or-treating with our extended family, like we used to when the kids were young - so much fun to have Halloween on a weekend!

But what are YOU doing today to celebrate? How about a visit over to Substitute Teacher's Saga, to check out the Halloween Haunting Game that Theresa started? There are three great YA books offered as prizes, and lots of new bloggers to meet and haunt.

So what are you waiting for? Go check it out! And have a happy, spooky Halloween!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Katie! I'm stopping by from Theresa's blog :) Your Halloween plans sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, thanks for visiting my blog!

    I shall be handing out sweets (candy) to the neighbours' kids and hopefully watching a DVD with my Beloved. Probably not anything scary!

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. There is a lot of chocolate in my future. ;) Trick or treating with the kiddos and enjoying family(hope to squeeze in a little writing too, but that'a between us).
    Oh and boo. I think I had to add something scary via Theresa's blog.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog here! And I love your book cover. Haunting you from Theresa's, nice to *meet* you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be doing some private face painting appointments, taking my kids out trick-or-treating, then listening to a bunch of girls giggle all night when their friends stay over.

    I feel tired already...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Just dropping in from Theresa's Haunting Jaunt, and as you're into romance I'm now following your blog! ;)

    best
    F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog! I'm dropping in from Theresa's Haunting Jaunt. :)

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you from Theresa's Halloween Haunting.

    I'm writing tonight. The hubby is on trick or treat duty. :) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?